We are currently looking for talented individuals in our offices for a service desk agent position.
German and English speaking Customer Service Desk Agents
- Provide technical help to our customers via phone and e-mail
- Register and follow up incoming calls and e-mails
- Handle coordination of more complex cases
- Close to native in German, fluency in English
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- At least user level computer literacy, troubleshooting experience is an advantage
- Working hours between 6.00 am and 20.00 pm (full or part time)
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Full time
- Part-time 6 hours
- Part-time 4 hours
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
How to apply/ contact information:
"If your wildest dream and ambition is to work in a multi-cultural environment where individuals from various corners of the world merge into energetic and highly professional teams – then Unisys is a place for you!
~ Monika (Team Lead for Unisys Service Desk)
Via mail: by clickin on the Jelentkezem button.