General Ledger Team Lead / Process Manager
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 10 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
As member of the international process management team of the general ledger department, you are responsible for supporting the management, monitoring and controlling of a cross-border organization and accounting project. In this context, you will be responsible for the respective team of Experts & Senior Experts and you will face the following interesting challenges:
Your main accountabilities will include:
- Being responsible for the international GL team in Brno.
- Execute/monitor General ledger postings in SAP FI and monitor several accountants in their daily business
- Ensure the quality of the GL team onside and act as single point of contact for the German based department leader
- Prepare audit schedules and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Stabilizing transferred activities with a focus on quality.
- Support the development of training material and conduction of in-house-trainings for staff.
- Support in the transfer of general ledger activities from several DT subsidiaries to Brno.
- Regular communication of project status to your central counterparts.
Your desired profile:
- Fluent English and preferably also Hungarian. German is a plus.
- University degree or equivalent vocational qualification/MBA.
- Previous team leadership experience.
- Several years of professional experience in the area of financial accounting with IFRS focus.
- Strong IFRS knowledge.
- Hungarian / Polish / Czech GAAP know-how is a plus.
- Project & Process management experience, preferably in international transition projects.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Finance and Accounting Modules.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, presentation and moderation skills .
- Strong team player with enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe.
We believe in people and our aim is to support all individuals to develop and grow. For this purpose, we offer a variety of top trainings, qualification measures and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- 2 sick days
- 1 day off for volunteering
- Meal vouchers
- Company events (as team buildings, Christmas party, etc.)
- Sales on products, sport and culture events (Cafeteria)
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Brno, 63900 Holandská 859/3.
How to apply/ contact information:
We believe DTSE is a great place to perform and grow!