Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
GDPR Specialist - 264012
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
The GDPR Specialist is responsible for the implementation and enforcement of policies, procedures, and practices necessary to ensure that VFHU’s projects, products and services be compliant with GDPR. The GDPR Specialist will be the designated point of contact who receives data privacy- and security-related inquiries and complaints, if any, associated with VFHU services/activities, and who is able to provide guidance related to privacy and compliance related matters.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Collect and transfer information about processes related to employee and customer data protection, including defects, weaknesses (if any), to the DPO.
- Cooperate and make recommendations regarding the development of procedures and processes related to the protection of personal data.
- Provide professional support during compliance with the Privacy regulations of the existing and newly developed processes related to personal data protection.
- Provide assistance in the regular and ad hoc (as may be necessary) revision and review of the documentation specifying the data protection processes and rules, and also the relevant annexes of the General Terms and Conditions; participate in publishing data protection related information and rules.
- Participate in managing reports, authority enquiries related to the protection of personal data.
- Participate in handling data reporting obligations towards the authorities, in negotiating with the authorities, the relevant Business Unit and the customers.
We are looking for you if you have
- 3 years relevant professional experience
- BA degree
- Knowledge of English
- Knowledge of legal regulatory background related to the protection of personal data
- Professional experience in communication and data reconciliation with telecommunication supervisory bodies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Clean criminal record
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Law Clerk, Legal Assistant
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!