Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of the global Sapa company, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to more than 100 locations where Sapa operates. With our more than 500+ employees in the Sapa Shared Services located in 20 countries we have one common goal; to provide the best services to our clients. Our Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Jaipur (India), Pittsburgh (USA) and most of our employees working in Székesfehérvár (Hungary).
We don’t consider ourselves a traditional Shared Services rather a dynamically growing organization where all finance and IT functions offer complex and highly value-added support to the operation of Sapa businesses. We welcome all our employees to become an essential element within Sapa’s culture so we can form the future together through global projects and culturally colorful teams.
Functional Specialist, O365 & Sharepoint
- Translate functional questions to solutions or designs for new & changed functionalities
- Testing and implementation of new & changed functionalities
- Key-user training & support
- Participate in (or lead) implementation or change request projects
- Develop new functionality on our existing solutions
- Configuration of SharePoint Online/O365
- Build new solutions with SharePoint Online/O365
- Maintain SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online by identifying and correcting issues, errors
- Create, configure and support SharePoint sites, pages and web parts
- Develop automated scripts for managing SharePoint Online
- Interact independently and effectively with clients
- Assess functional requirements: design, review and development of components
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Proficient in SharePoint development (2010 and SharePoint Online)
- 3 years’ experience in SharePoint Administration and Architecture Design, Configuration and Implementation with SharePoint
- Proficient in SharePoint Designer and proven ability to configure and enhance web parts and workflows
- Experience in PowerShell scripting with good understanding of SharePoint object model
- Well understanding of other Office365 components and how they connect to SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
How to apply:
Please, upload your English CV on our websit via "Jelentkezem" button underneath.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.