Start something big today. Apply as:
Functional Safety Engineer
Make it happen.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. More than 1800 engineers are working together on numerous complex automotive products from every side of vehicles. As an unique location you can recognize various fields of engineering from software to mechanical or hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products which are representing state of art mobility technologies.
The Bosch Group continues its dynamic growth in 2017. We are looking for new colleagues in various engineering groups.
Your contribution to something big
- Definition of the safety according to the ISO26262 standard
- Creating safety documentation
- Co-work in the creation of FMEA, FMEDA and FTA
- Management of safety relevant OEM requests
- Representation of safety concept to internal and external customers
- Working together with hardware, software, mechanic and system team
- Developing functional safety concepts
- Supporting function developers, project managers in functional safety topics
What distinguishes you
- BSc or MSc degree in electrical or mechatronics or comparable, IT, transportation engineer
- Initiative and creativity, persuasion and assertiveness and social skills
- Advanced English knowledge,
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Willingness to travel to Germany for a training period
- Advantageous: knowledge of safety standards ISO26262 or IEC61508
- Advantageous: Experience in quality methods like FMEA, FMEDA or FTA
- Advantageous: experience regarding mechatronical systems
- Experience in development/analysis of safety critical systems is a plus
- Works well under pressure
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.