AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines.
Function Development Engineer
- Function development/test of different elements of powertrain (internal combustion engine, transmission) using model based programming environment (Matlab/Simulink)
- Control and diagnostic function development
- Support R&D projects
- Degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, informatics (having MSc degree is an advantage)
- Having experience in model-based function development (Matlab/Simulink)
- At least intermediate, active English knowledge
- Communication and team skills, high analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible working hours
- Mentor system, language courses, soft and technical skill trainings
- Private medical care, accident insurance, fruit day
- AVL CAFI allowance
- Modern technologies, international projects, travel opportunities
- Company events: AVL Day, health month, Christmas party, company quiz nights
If this advertisement increases your pulse rate, please send your English CV via "jelentkezem" button.