SCADEMY (Secure Coding Academy) is a Hungarian post-MVP startup with sales in four continents, dedicated to the cause of educating each software engineer in the world to become motivated secure coders. We are looking for a full-stack web developer guru who wants to go beyond "dot hu" domains and join a team operating at a global scale – providing training courses for the best and brightest companies all over the world.
Full-stack web developer guru
You will be the Lead Developer of our cybersecurity education platform that consists of many pretty vulnerable Web apps intended to showcase and demonstrate various security issues.
- You feel threatened about the catastrophic trends in cybersecurity, online and offline
- You want to do your part in making the Internet more secure by helping developers do things right
- You know how the sausage is made; you are a veteran web guru experienced with the nuts and bolts (virtualization, Docker, Git, JSON/XML, AJAX, npm…), the back-end (Apache/Nginx, PHP/Node, SQL/noSQL…) and the front-end (JS, CSS, JQuery, Angular/React, Handlebars/Mustache, …)
Do you recognize yourself in the following statements?
- Have worked with interactive HTML5 video before
- Know how to use Photoshop and similar tools
- Are a UX / GUI design virtuoso
- Know your way around scripting languages (bash, Perl, Python…)
We will like you even more if you
What we offer:
- Working with a tightly-knit team of security experts
- Interesting, cutting-edge topics
- Professional development, especially in cybersecurity
- Sponsoring travels to meetups and conferences
- A superior benefits package
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1117, BUDAPEST BUDAFOKI út 91-93. C 7
How to apply/contact information:
After clicking "Apply," please attach your CV and motivation letter!