Full Stack Engineer
About the company:
liligo.com is a continuously developing company in the fast-moving world of online travel with offices in Paris, France and Budapest, Hungary and a presence across 10 European countries. We are looking for talented people who are passionate and motivated about making an impact and helping to take us to the next level. We help millions of people every day to find travel deals by enabling them to compare offers from hundreds of different travel websites. This is not just a job: it’s a mission!
About the team:
Data team is a small autonomous team at liligo formed by Data Engineers, Data Scientist and Business Analyst. Our goal is to make liligo even more data driven, and improve our data infrastructure, tools to make business impact. We help other teams (Product, Sales, Finance) to measure liligo’s performance and optimize the product. To solve that we need a motivated Data Engineer, who likes challenges to bring our Big Data infrastructure to the next level by using cutting edge technologies.
- Develop new data products and enhancements for existing data products
- Design and implement large systems that scale well
- Facilitate the automation of the operations, administration, and tuning of software components
- Analyze performance characteristics to identify bottlenecks, failure points, and security holes
- Implement clean, readable and efficient software
- Work with data engineer, data scientist and other developers to define technical solutions
- Strong coding background with Python
- The ability to work across all layers of the application, from back-end databases through to the UI
- Motivated by learning and implementing new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.
- Strong initiative and positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- System Architecture experience
- NoSQL (Cassandra)
- Software development experience in Web applications
- Experience with Hadoop, Docket, Airflow, Spark, Kafka
- Data modelling experience
- Machine learning experience
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1065 Nagymező utca 44..
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.