Full Stack Developer (.NET, C#, MS SQL, REACT)
BARE International is a US based family-owned, leading global customer experience measurement firm with 30 years’ experience. The company set the industry standard as the largest independent provider of customer experience research, data, and analytics for companies worldwide. BARE International has a global coverage with 12 Offices around the world. The European headquarter is located in Budapest.
Meet our Team:
Our small, but highly professional IT Development Team is at the beginning phase of the largest tech transformation of the company’s application portfolio. The journey is long but it is an excellent opportunity and a great timing for a talented and motivated Full Stack Developer to join us, grow and enjoy a full supported career.
In this role, you will work directly with our IT Business Relationship Manager as well as our Senior Developer to further develop our internal, bespoke ERP system, that covers most of the operational functions of our global organization. You will be in contact with our global BARE offices and will have the opportunity to be creative and bring new initiatives to our projects.
What is needed for this role?
- Advanced Development knowledge for CSS, React and MS SQL planning and management
- Good problem solving skills
- Logical thinking
- Self-determination and commitment to deadlines
- Business minded, good ability to understand business operation processes
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies is an advantage
Desired personality traits:
- Open communication
- Experienced, looking for stable long-term workplace
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Self-motivated, self-learning
What we provide in return:
- Outstanding opportunity to learn and apply new technologies
- Being part of a global company with dynamic, diverse and international working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Young, energetic, friendly and welcoming team in a family-like culture
- Location: Budapest office and remote, with home office and flex-work possibilities.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If interested, please apply on the link, and please indicate your compensation requirement as well: