Fulfillment Responsible / Project Head
- Arranging requested resources according to the business strategy and contract requirements in time
- Project management and project group management of the Enterprise Account Department
- Managing projects/program with high risk and complexity ensuring delivery to meet customer’s expectations regarding Time and Quality.
- Ensuring program/project completion within budget by efficient cost controlling and internal and external resources management.
- Being responsible for business delivery target and revenue (income, make out an invoice, inventory turnover ratio etc.).
- Managing and supervising the all process operations from contract delivery, order execution, make out an invoice to contract close, ensuring execution as contract, achieving the make out an invoice target in customer group. (end to end contract execution)
- Building strong customer relationship; understanding customer’s demand, operating efficiency and services, making proposals to customers to create business opportunities for Huawei
- During the delivery process, managing customer’s expectation, improving customer’s conception, through solve problem, and improving the satisfaction degree of customer. (improving customer’s delivery satisfaction)
- Managing the projects/program in pre-sales stage, preparing project management proposal, responsibility Matrix and reply the SOC etc, as well as proposal presentation to customer and contract negotiation
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Bachelor degree/or above, in Engineering ,Telecom or equivalent, Full knowledge and experience in the application of professional project management methodologies is essential, Project Management Certification (e.g. P.M.I.) desirable
- Relevant skills gained in the fields of contract fulfillment management, customer satisfaction management and program management
- Relevant experience managing large-scale projects, understanding of end to end process delivery, proven track record of delivery
- Experience of Managed Service or Customer Support is preferred
- Knowledge of Telecom Civil Work is an advantage.
- Fluent English
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer:
- We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company, challenging work and competitive salary package.
- Electrical Engineer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT, Telecom Manager
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-Mail (Word 98/2000 or Adobe PDF) to HR Department (indicating your earliest start date as well as salary expectations). Please be assured your CV containing personal information will be kept confidential and be used only for job match in Huawei.