Start something big today. Apply as:
Frontend Web Application Developer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
Robert Bosch Kft. has been established in 1991 in Budapest as part of the Bosch Group. Currently more than 3000 colleagues are working here together, most of them within the Engineering Center Budapest. Besides that, the location serves as the Bosch south-east European sales center for vehicle parts, vehicle-diagnostic equipment, power tools, thermo technology systems and security technologies. Furthermore, corporate functions are also present, such as finance, controlling, purchasing, communication and human resources.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop and implement complex, reliable and high quality local web applications to support Bosch business cases
- Further frontend development of existing applications
- Core member in an agile team
- Identifying process improvements, offering creative solutions, development of new features
- Participate in the whole project from planning to implementing
- Change management
- Bug management
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economical Informatics, Information Technology or Programming Mathematics
- Visual Studio and TFS or JIRA experience
- English intermediate level
- Logical and systems thinking with an initiative and can-do attitude
- Communicative and like to work in teams
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1103 Gyömrői út 104.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.