Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Our client is an international shared services provider with offices in all over the globe. In the IT Services area, our client implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages (common and rare ones) from Spring Boot, Hibernate, .NET, SharePoint to C++, C#, Java, RPG till AS400, Oracle and the evergreen Angular, React and Jest for testing automation.
We are now searching for a
FRONTEND DEVELOPER - REACT CONTRACTOR (ET14)
- Research & implementation of algorithm problem solutions.
- Accurate and precise code documenting
- Participate in requirements collection and tasks set up, communication with internal customer.
- Participate in development of architecture of program components.
- Participate in creation of high level functional specifications and design documents.
- Design and development of tests for quality assurance of implemented program components.
- Assistance QA team to ensure the software is of high quality.
- Participation, if necessary, in on-site work aimed at implementation, debugging of software applications.
- Participation in all company's obligatory trainings and meetings.
- Ensures the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned to him or her.
- Manage tasks through the entire project lifecycle.
- Coordinate efforts with SQA and manufacturing process engineers.
- Assist in requirements gathering, planning, design and testing of assigned tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics or equivalent degree
- 4+ years of front-end engineering experience working on any one of modern JS framework (React JS, Next)
- Expertise on with React, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS for development.
- Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Hands on working experience using essential SDLC tools like Jira. Bitbucket.
- Good UX and design sensibility with strong user empathy
- A good grasp on computer science fundamentals
How to apply/ contact information:
Job opportunity: full time, contracting, 12 months minimum
Location: Budapest, XI., remote
Please submit your CV online in English by clicking the 'Jelentkezem' button.