Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
We are searching for our client a specialist for the following roll:
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (E-G01)
- Work with a range of developers, business analysts, and clients to design and build new features
- Conduct user interviews to collect requirements and user stories
- Architect and drive user experience and design within project and platform constraints
- Build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Partner with developers to build components implemented in accordance to best practices
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- The Front End SharePoint Developer/UI Designer will implement customer provided visual designs and requirements into working front end code.
- Self-motivated; able to organize and manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and modern UI/UX patterns.
- Prior experience administering, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 portal sites.
- Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint configuration and web part issues.
- Provide "Swiss-army knife" SharePoint front-end development expertise to implement web designs exactly as the designer visualized on paper.
- Knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows within the SharePoint environment
- Site layout structure and content
- Familiar with a range of SharePoint service applications to include O365 services.
- Must possess knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint, Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Designer / Visual Studio.
- Fluent English
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
Budapest, XIII. kerület
Location: Budapest, XIII.
Working hours: normal business hours
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online. You can call: +36-30-730-2549