Our rapidly growing USA based partner is looking for a
Our partner company’s Hungarian team is looking for passionate software engineers to join in creating high-quality, innovative and performant apps to support their business and drive their growth.
- Write well-designed and testable code.
- Produce specifications, determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate the software components into fully functional software system.
- Document, maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot - debug - upgrade existing systems.
Our partner company is looking for You:
- If you have proven experience working as a software engineer/developer for at least 3 years.
- If you have experience to work part of an agile team, and participate in code reviews and work with CI/CD pipelines.
- If you work on the front-end writing semantic, maintainable and accessible HTML, CSS (SCSS) and performant JS codes. Following the industry best practices are required. Vue.js experience is preferred but it is also fine if you work with React, Angular or similar.
- If you have BSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering/relevant field, as it is preferred.
- If you have solid fundamentals with systems, troubleshooting, teamwork and strong track record of relevant work experience.
- As extra if you have any experience to develop large web applications with Node.JS or have knowledge about microservice architectures is preferred. Any experience in AWS services is a plus (think Lambdas with API Gateways, managing a cluster of EC2s via ECS/Fargate).
- If you have experience on the "other end" it's an extra but not a requirement, you don't need you to be "full-stack".
About the projects they are working on:
- An event-based scheduling service that securely sets unique smart lock codes through multiple IoT APIs.
- Highly performant internal apps, UIs, and automation for their Guest Experience team to be able to tackle the most peculiar challenges of day to day operations.
- Syncing data between their services and multiple booking channels, implementing their APIs and ensuring high data consistency.
- A mobile-first, progressive web app using service workers for scheduling housekeeping and maintenance jobs.
- A front-end design library in Storybook for documenting their components, patterns and layouts that their two design systems define.
What our partner company offers:
- Work remotely or from their office located in Budapest as part of a scrum team of 5.
- Take part in team events, happy hours and company lunches.
- Home office equipment and laptop budget.
- A fully covered trip to their HQ in the US to visit the rest of the team and participate in team events.
- They don't accrue vacation, they encourage people to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it's not disruptive to their work.
- Their meetings are based on slightly shifted Hungarian work hours to have more facetime with the US team but generally, people work whenever and wherever they are the most productive.
Location: Budapest, remote heavy
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply directly to Gréta Dobai for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Mob: +36 1 8833 514