For more than 40 years, MSCI’s research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world’s leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research. Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research. MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com.
FRONT - END DEVELOPER
Digital UX/Web developer for MSCI. com
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and support
- Act as the representative for the digital product, represent vision roadmap and deliver results
- Maintain and help optimize existing workflows and systems, provide support for the business
- Work closely with IT groups and cooperate with development teams
- Use customer insights and data to contribute in delivering backlog elements with efficiency
- Work with marketing stakeholders, the project management team and the development team to translate product strategy and requirements into real life deliverables
- Monitor external trends and be up to date with the market
Desired Experience and qualifications:
- Education: BS in Computer Science /Math/Statistics/Finance or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with developing digital solutions and technologies
- Experience in fintech, financial industry is preferred
- Experience in markup languages
- Experience working with JIRA/Confluence
- Hands on experience with developing responsive, adaptive and interactive websites
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Basic understanding of CMS technologies (Liferay DXP preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers
- Understanding of APIs
- Ability to translate requirements into finished product
- Java, relational databases and knowledge of the ecosystem with hands on experience is a plus
- Familiarity with database technologies is a plus (MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB)
- Templating engine experience is an advantage (Freemarker, Velocity)
- Web analytics technologies knowledge is an advantage (GA focus)
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role please send your CV.
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.