We are looking for
FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR / ASSISTANT
Do you have a passion for education?
Do you enjoy talking to people?
Are you an excellent listener?
Do you have excellent administration skills and attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, apply now as this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly team, in a busy but supportive environment, playing a meaningful part in the journey of our students from nursery to the IB diploma program.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a team and independently with confidence and reliability, supporting our Students, Families and Staff.
Our Team provides core and critical operational support for the school. Daily you will deal with student, staff and parents queries, monitor and maintaining records, and providing administrative support for delegated operational activities.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (be able to communicate with foreign colleagues on a daily basis)
- 1-3-year professional experience in a relevant field
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have attention to detail
- Have proven ability to multitask
- Provide administrative support
- Be a confident team player
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be comfortable working with people at all levels (e.g. students, parents, senior managers, teachers, etc.
- A personable nature in order to provide outstanding customer service in this front-line role
What we offer:
- Youthful and supportive work environment
- Long-term employment
- International environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities, deepening of existing professional knowledge
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- Professional Assistant
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English after pressing the "Apply" button.