French Speaking Supplier Coordinator
Who we are?
Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over 400. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages.
And here comes a new function: Group Technology Sourcing, be one of the first members!
What can we offer to you?
- A position where you have a healthy balance of front office and back office tasks
- Development & career opportunity within an international team
- As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight into and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in a global company
- Language courses, trainings and Talent Programmes
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
- Recognition and bonus
About the function & the role
The Group Technology Sourcing transformation programme is to create GTO Expert Services. The Expert Services organization will comprise of a network of virtual Centres of Excellence or Expertise. The Business Support department is one of 4 expert departments in GTO Expert Services. It will be responsible for the Vendor Opportunity Registration process, Supplier Contract Management, Vendor Development (managing marketing budgets) and reporting.
The Supplier Coordinator role sits within the Supplier Contracts Management team. This specialist team is responsible for the contract management, group tender process, supplier evaluation and for setting up processes.
Your future tasks will be…
- Following and executing Group Contracting Process within SLA
- Using initiative to escalate or flag aged or sensitive supplier requests to appropriate senior management
- Evaluating supplier based risks and drive appropriate resolution
- Appreciation of contractual or commercial terms and conditions and re-routing challenges to appropriate Commercial, Purchasing, Contracts or Legal stakeholder for resolution.
- Working close with Legal Division, Purchasing and Partner Management managers
- Handling Group Contract Database (archiving all contracts and agreements in Group SharePoint Contract Database)
- Driving continuous supplier optimisation and -consolidation
- Supporting and participating in the execution of Group tenders
We are looking for you if…
- You have degree in Commerce/Economics/Business related fields
- You have 1-2 years of experience in multinational environment preferably in a similar position
- You have some experience in the management of supplier contracts (manufacturers, publishers and wholesalers)
- You are fluent in French, and have good command of English
- You have sound knowledge of MS-Office, SAP knowledge is desirable but not mandatory
- You developed interpersonal skills: relations with Legal other internal departments
- You have distinctive organisational skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines
- You can administer accurately
- You are able to analyse supplier financial statements for detailed insights
- You have high self-motivation and the ability to work independently, experience in working in international and remotely managed teams is a big advantage
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!