French Speaking Order Processing Specialist
Who we are?
Established in 1981, Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their business. The Budapest Office opened in 2013 with only around 50 people and now we are over 400. We have a wide range of opportunities in areas such as IT Service Desk, Finance & Accounting, Logistics, Reporting, IT Development and Project Management. It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages.
And here comes a new function: Group Technology Sourcing, be one of the first members!
What can we offer to you?
- An exciting back office position
- Development and career opportunity within an international team with travelling opportunities
- As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in an established global company
- Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
- Reward and recognition
As this is a new function in a new organisational unit, we want our first team members to be part of the initial set up, there may opportunities in the first few months to be involved in transition activities.
About the function & the role:
The Group Commercial Operations transformation programme will create a new Group Technology Sourcing Operations (GTSO) function. This function will play a lead role in driving end to end process efficiency and effectiveness to support Computacenter’s geographic expansion and drive for group standard processes.
Group Technology Sourcing Operations will deliver Catalogue Based Quoting, Sales Order Management, Post Sales Customer Service, Purchasing, Purchasing Support and Sales Billing with the responsibilty for the timely, efficient and accurate ‘right first time’ entry and processing of customer sales orders in the relevant systems and tools.
This role will also prepare sales quotation based on pre-agreed criteria, catalogue and instruction from the Customer Management team.
Your future tasks will be...
- Prepare quotation for catalogue quotes in the given systems
- Examining customer orders for validity of specification of products ordered, including configuration, quantities ordered and any special pricing agreements or requirements
- Checking purchase orders to ensure all details are correct, in line with Sales orders, checking with Customer Management or Expert Services if order details are not in line with expectation
- Liaising with Buyers / Purchasing Support for information and with Customer Management or other stakeholders if orders are blocked in the system
- Selecting the right delivery service, configuration and other value-added services as required by the customer
- Processing returns
- Ensuring Credits are processed in the system, resolving order and invoices queries
- Regular review of the requirements for the order management team and development of suitable measures for optimisation
- Maintaining systems awareness training to stay up to date for any changes
- Enabling high customer satisfaction through effective (first time right) and efficient processing of orders
We are looking for you if…
- You have degree, in Commerce/Economics/Business or relevant fields
- You have 1-2 years of experience in multinational environment preferably in Sales Operations and/ or Customer Service roles
- You are fluent in French and English
- Basic knowledge of project coordination, interest in project and change related tasks
- Knowledge of SAP R3, MS Office, E-Business Tools is preferred
- Knowledge of the major IT manufacturers and their products is an advantage
- You have Customer oriented mindset, good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- You have reliability, flexibility, conscientiousness, sense of responsibility and proven ability to utilise your own initiative
- Willingness to travel
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.