French Speaking First Line Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest | Job-ID: 1769 | Contract type: Standard | Business Unit: IT Service Desk
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC family in the IT Service Desk department you will have the opportunity to
- Use and improve your language knowledge
- Participate in trainings and talent programmes
- Go through a professional and personal development
- Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling
- Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits (yearly gross 410000 HUF and after the first year spent within the company, it grows to gross 650000 HUF)
Your future tasks will be…
First Line Analysts aka Service Desk Agents as the members of a first line customer support team, find the best and the easiest solution for users’ problems. This entry level position fits you perfectly if you are junior or you are in the early stage of your career and you wish to get involved in a multinational environment. Our welcome team will watch your first steps and our elaborated career path programme, Create Your Own Story will take you all the way.
On a daily basis:
- Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
- Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
- Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
- Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved on first level to the competent teams
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
You are the ideal candidate if....
- You have intermediate knowledge in English and fluency in French. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
- You have affinity to resolve IT related issues
- You use computers daily, have knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 and/or other operating systems, MS Office tools
- You have logical thinking and solving problems fast and resourcefully is not a problem for you
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You have the ability to do multitasking
- You enjoy working in a team
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 18,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £6.7 billion (2021). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology, and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support