We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision. At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making a positive impact on enhancing the quality of life to help make this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
French Speaking Customer Service Representative
What success looks like in this role:
Our Customer Service team is critical to our mission, helping our clients with solutions and assistance that deliver the results for businesses around the world. As a ‘Gartner Workplace Leader’, we are open, honest and responsible, and our Agents bring to life the ethical standards that have made us such a trusted global name. Be inspired, encouraged and supported to fulfill your ambitions and your potential.
This is where you can have a career in an environment where we do the right things the right way via the following day -to -day tasks:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and correcting IT related technical issues, utilizing your technical and customer service skills
- Providing guidance to the client through the necessary steps to restore functionality
- Being responsible to either solve the issue or assign up to Level 2 support
- Coordinating Service Requests by follow up with the cross functional teams
- Team up with your colleagues to collaborate on problem solving and identify major service solutions
- Actively use the knowledge base to resolve problems and raise potential knowledge gaps
- Coordinating and follow up Service Requests
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Native/close to native language skills in French (support language)
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience in telephone technical support or any customer service related field is an advantage
- Considerable familiarity with MS Office Suite particularly and the Windows environment in general
- Attention to details and analytical mind-set
- Ability to work on multiple and/or similar activities simultaneously
- Outstanding team player attitude
Unisys Customer Service Team is for you, if you would like to:
- experience real customer and employee diversity
- be a trusted team member and have a supportive supervisor
- •work in an ethical company culture where you can be yourself
- be part of our internal career development programs - we are working with a very large number of technologies, which gives you continuous opportunities to find your own path
- have unlimited access to our online training tool to improve your soft skills and technical capabilities
- enjoy ever-growing Happy Workplace initiatives are a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Base salary
- Fixed extra language allowance
- Monthly benefits (cafeteria) package
- Additional shift bonuses
The safety of our associates is paramount and guidelines on safety measures are being implemented at all locations. To ensure that we minimize the risk for Covid-19 infection, the preferred way of working continues to be from home, where possible.
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Customer Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- French (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.