Would you like to work in a young&dynamic team?
Then join this fast growing and innovative organization as a
French Speaking Customer Service Representative
A few words about the Company:
Comprehensive industry coverage across nine domains - Banking &Financial Services, Energy &Utilities, Hi-Tech, Government, Insurance, Manufacturing, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Pharma, and Retail, and Media & Information Services – and the capability to service engagements across other industries.
What you have to know about them?
They are a multinational company with great values. The most important for them is your satisfaction.
How does that look like?
They are supporting their employees with trainings, courses and many other things like a GYM in the office or a room for relaxing If you need. Work in a great atmosphere with a cool, colorful office!
Your responsibility will be:
- To be in touch with your teammates and work as efficient as possible in a well-functioning and smooth co-operation, besides…
- Answer incoming calls and provide information regarding basic IT questions
- You have to collect all of the important information to support the technicians’ job so you can save time with it
- Administrate every step in the system to provide high quality
Finally, requirements are:
- Fluent French knowledge – why? It is beneficial if you are confident enough
- Advanced English knowledge to be able to do your job
What do we offer, if you apply?
- Besides the basic selling points…
- You can be promoted within the organization from one department to the other.
- They provide several opportunities to improve easily – you can choose from lots of trainings for example: language courses, soft skills development, technical/web-based trainings
- You will get the chance to show what kind of abilities you have
- They look after your activity needs: company football team, gym, recreation room, library
- And last but not least: a great Western-Europe salary with high cafeteria
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- French - intermediate / communication
1062 Budapest, Teréz körút 55.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested, send your English CV to me.
Don’t worry, I’m sure you will love it!
Location: Budapest, XI. district