French Speaking Accounts Payable Analyst
Budapest – Full time
What can we offer to you?
As a future member of CC Family on the Finance & Accounting department you will be part of a friendly, family like department of 100 people where you have the chance for:
- SAP & Finance trainings
- Language courses & talent programmes
- Training opportunities & Stable Career Path
- Rewards & Bonuses
- Team competition & Process optimizing
- Fun & Diverse atmosphere
- Home office & Flexible scheduling
- Close cooperation with our Business stakeholders in France
- Be part of a winning team with a clear purpose and a strategic plan in place
- Opportunity to work on projects involving different teams and business areas
Your future tasks will be…
As an account payable accountant, you will be providing financial, administrative and clerical support ensuring payments are completed. You will need to process, verify and reconciling invoices in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
On a daily basis:
- Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices via electronic system and workflow administration
- Ensuring timely posting of incoming invoices, manually or improving the matching rate of electronic invoices
- Customer service to vendors to ensure that requests for information are provided
- Proactive issue resolution with internal departments
- Providing input to support decisions which improve quality, cost and people engagement
As a senior member of the team:
- Supporting and mentoring the more junior colleagues
- Looking for process-improvement ideas
- Maintaining and developing relationships within the organisation
You are the ideal candidate if...
- You are experienced in finance (1-2 years) preferably in Accounts Payable and would like to utilize your already gained expertise
- Deputy Team Leader experience and Team Leader aspiration is an advantage
- You can use MS Office and its applications, especially Excel
- You have at least conversational level of French and English
- You are good at networking and you like contacting internal colleagues and customers
- You know how to organise your day and prioritise your tasks
- You are interested in deepening your SAP and Lean techniques knowledge
- You would like to be part of a friendly team :)
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, with about 15,000 employees worldwide and a global revenue of £4.35 billion (2018). We work at the heart of digitisation, advising organisations on IT strategy, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing our customers’ infrastructures.
We offer a friendly, open working environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.
Are we a match? Apply now!