Provide key end user support to the Global SAP Deployment programme. The primary responsibility of the Global SAP Deployment SME is to deeply support end user preparedness (GSD trainings, Bubble Support) and E2E process testing for all impacted businesses focusing on those processes which are supported by GBS Europe.
Join our team and advance your career as a
French Speaker GSD Helpdesk Subject Matter Expert- (1 year fixed-term)
If you join our Global SAP Deployment team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of the helpdesk & supplier enablement strategy
- Onboard suppliers to the new Ariba solution
- Support the preparation of training materials: create FAQs/training materials/job aids and ensure translation into French language
- Provide process/system walk throughs/trainings for internal users and suppliers
- Support operational end user preparedness with data analysis, End to End process testing throughout various test phases, operational trainings and process documentation
In the Helpdesk Subject Matter Expert role, we have the following requirements:
- At least 2-4 years of proven Helpdesk experience
- Experience in analysis creation and project work
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting, problem solving and prioritization skills
- Fluent in French and English
- SAP, Ariba, Salesforce system knowledge is an advantage
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Full time
- Temporary work
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- French - intermediate / communication
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.