French Language Support Service Desk Associate
At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Developing people is how we have succeeded across industries and around the world. It’s how we’ve sustained a 130-year record of innovation and reputation for leadership. It’s how we solve the toughest challenges for our customers and society. Developing people allows us the build, power, move and cure. It prepares us all for the future. Today, that is as important as ever. Globalization and technology are converging with unprecedented speed to reshape every job, workplace and industry. Our commitment to developing people starts with a belief that education systems must align early and always with the changing requirements of the new economy. It continues with the understanding that employers and educational institutions must collaborate over skills development, enabling people to learn new, relevant skills and work smarter over the entire course of a career. And it creates global leaders, people who can navigate the complexity of our times with clarity, courage and integrity. Developing people is commitment that doesn’t just make us better; it makes everyone better. Let GE invest in helping you grow both personally and professionally.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
We are looking for an French & English Language Service Desk Associate to provide enterprise-level assistance to our end user employees. If you’re naturally a helper, have a strong customer orientation and enjoy assisting people with computer issues whilst explaining technical details simply, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be a person our employees trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- The French Language Service Desk Associate delivers maintenance for a primary incident solution, and it is reported to the centralized division of service desk. Usually, responsibilities include initial test, allocation of the task, research, and resolution of primary incidents and requests concerning the use of application software and hardware products along with infrastructure constituents. The French Language Service Desk Associate is accountable for gathering information through a client conversation, log on to support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are fixed by engaging in routine other service resources from other facilities, unit, organizational groups, or the businesses service desk. Service Desk Associate fixes the cases informed by consumers or customers. The Service Desk Associate typically offer the first point of contact with the client. During the incident resolving process, analysts work with other experts, vendors, and specialists to solve the incidents for the customers.
- High School Diploma. No experience needed
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Technical Expertise:
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, SKYPE and other tech products
- Excellent written and verbal English skill is a must
- Strong analytical mind to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Certification in Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Windows environment is desired
- Familiarity in remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g. Zendesk, Service-Now, BOLD 360, etc.)
- Personal Attributes:
Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
How to apply:
Please click the "Jelentkezem" button below.