Tungsram is an innovative global brand, headquartered in Hungary. ”Innovation is our heritage” – is the core belief of the new management of Tungsram Group, continuing and reinvigorating a 120 year old proud tradition of Hungarian creativity and innovation. Tungsram is dedicated to be leader in digital innovation.
We want to create outstanding solutions in all areas of lighting technology. We offer unique and innovative LED solutions to our customers in the field of indoor and outdoor lighting technologies. We design energy-efficient solutions for different needs in the field of industrial lighting technology. We offer a wide range of traditional lamps and our automotive lamp business has been successful on the world market for more than 60 years.
We are looking for an
to join our team!
Your main tasks & responsibilities:
- This role supports the business in short term and long-term financial planning and analysis by partnering with stakeholders cross functionally.
- Enhance and maintain existing financial models to enable robust and dynamic financial planning and analysis on a rolling basis
- Partners with the CFO do drive quarterly closing/estimates, communicate current results and estimates to business stakeholders
- Collaborate with finance team members for the analysis of plan and actual data.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis of some functional areas
- Compare actual results to plan and historic data
- Prepare analysis to support functional decisions
- Work cross-functionally providing finance support that focuses on efficiency of the business
- Proactively work to identify improvement needed areas and suggest solutions
You are the ideal candidate, if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2+ years’ relevant finance experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Good knowledge of Business English, besides native Hungarian
- Analytical and modeling capabilities
- Willingness to understand both accounting and business operations
- Comfortable working in matrixed and global multicultural environments
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with SAP, BI
What we offer:
- Stable, global brand – multiple possibilities in a fast growing and ever-changing environment
- Friendly atmosphere – young and dynamic professionals
- Flexibility – we provide flexible working hours so you can balance between your personal and professional life
- Competitive renumeration package
- Appreciation, career development opportunities
- Community building: Tungsram SC discounted sports possibilities
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!