Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Fixed Core Network Expert - 000000245138
for our Technology Department!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Ensure the operation of Vodafone Fixed Network elements (BNG, AAA), the related applications and services. Ensure the continuity, stability and quality of service provided by these platforms. Provide solutions for service, system and customer issues. Provide on-call duty during out of office hours.
You will be involved in
- Fixed IP network operation and maintenance tasks:
- Operation and maintenance of the IP network active devices, services:
- Nokia BNG platform
- Nokia AAA platform
- Other connected IP network elements (mainly Cisco based)
- Continuous 7*24 hours support of Fixed Core Network (On Call during out of normal working hours)
- Handling customer complaints
- Trouble Ticket handling from 1st line operations (NW Monitoring Centre)
- HW and SW Fault analysis and resolution, service continuity assurance, disaster recovery
- Raise problem management tickets
- Preventive maintenance
- Resolve trouble tickets and escalation to the vendor support if needed
- Prepare downtime and outage notifications and reports
- Systems administration
- System and application performance management
- Capacity monitoring and reporting
- Ensure the Backup and Restore functions
- Documentation of IP network
- Bulk subscriber provisioning
- Test execution (operation and integration tests)
- Proactive / preventive action to improve operations quality
- Security support
- SLA management
- Spare Part handling
- Cooperate with and support Network Development (OPS related requirements and design, integration, testing, process development)
- Actively and effectively cooperates with his/her internal (local, regional, global) and external contacts and stakeholders
- Maintain good working relationship with all parties throughout various level of the organization
- Keep all company policies and processes
We are looking for you if you have
- MSC ors BSC degree in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical engineering
- 5+ years work experience in IP Network technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Fixed Network operations or development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of IP networks and protocols
- Good understanding of Fixed Network architectures and services
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!