Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Fixed Access Specialist - VF827742824
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Responsible for the design, planning and roll-out of the passive fixed access network. Accountable for all deployments (either self-build or via partnership) to deliver Vodafone’s strategic plans.
You will be involved in
- Detailed design and sign-off of fixed passive infrastructure plans
- Program tracking of all passive infrastructure roll-out to meet delivery timescales
- CAPEX & OPEX budget planning
- Manage network demand fulfilment in close alignment with Technology and other Business Unit stakeholders, as well as considering Enterprise customer needs
- Manage supplier, partner and local government engagement to ensure delivery
- Ensure Technology Health & Safety directives are followed by internal and external staff
- Develop technical specifications for new CPE features and functions ( DSL, FTTH, FTTB, DOCSIS) based on business requirements.
- Create necessary test environment and documentation to support any new functional network requirements.
- Work closely with CPE vendors for new features, understand any issues and ensure timely fixes are available
- Support necessary help for CPE management and data collection platforms.
We are looking for you if you have
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or a Science discipline
- At least 5 years post-qualification working experience
- Significant experience of fixed network planning and services development activities on multi-vendor environments
- Experienced with Huawei or Nokia next generation fixed equipment
- Deep understanding of Fixed Access technologies
- Very good communication and relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong English language knowledge
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!