Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Fixed Access CPE Specialist - VF827742824
for our Mobile Network Developement Team!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Reporting to a Senior Manager within the Fixed Access department, this role will be responsible for the production of the design and testing of Fixed Access CPEs in GPON, DSL and cable networks, ensures the integration of CPEs into IT platforms; monitors CPE performance and defines continual service improvement plans to ensure service levels are delivered; manages compliance to defined standards and regulatory requirement.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Develop technical specifications for new CPE features and functions (DSL, FTTH, FTTB, DOCSIS) based on business requirements.
- Create necessary test environment and documentation to support any new functional network requirements.
- Understand future CPE technologies and provide strategic view to the business teams.
- Work closely with CPE vendors for new features, understand any issues and ensure timely fixes are available
- Support necessary help for CPE management and data collection platforms.
- Manage supplier, partner and local government engagement to ensure timely delivery.
- CAPEX & OPEX budget planning of CPEs
- Manage network demand fulfilment in close alignment with Technology and other Business Unit stakeholders, as well as considering Enterprise customer needs
- Responsible for identifying any problems in CPE software and related components.
We are looking for you if you have
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or a Science discipline
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification working experience
- Significant experience of fixed network planning and services development activities on multi-vendor environments
- Experienced with Huawei or Nokia next generation fixed equipment
- Deep understanding of Fixed Access technologies
- Wi-Fi protocols/ platform and implementations, IP, DOCSIS, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, TR69
- Hands on experience in CPE
- Experienced in leading major roll-out projects
- Focused on timely delivery of results, highly motivated and customer oriented individual.
- Very good communication and relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and verbal English knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Flexible workplace - Budapest
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!