Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Fix Network Operations Expert - 000000218536
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
You will be involved in
- Installation and testing support for fix platforms
- Initiate and take part in System Acceptance and User Acceptance tests
- Communicate with internal groups involved and with third parties as needed.
- Monitor the status of the work area and make necessary actions
- Ensure and be familiar with Hungarian Health & Safety regulations and Vodafone Group Standards. Behave safely at all high risk objectives delivered by Vodafone and its contractors
We are looking for you if you have
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. educational degree certificate in Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical engineering
- 2 years work experience in Fix back office operations
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.