Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
First Level Support Agent (German speaking)
- Are you interested in client relations?
Are you happy to help others in topics you are an expert of?
Are you looking for a workplace that offers valuable trainings and a long-term career path?
Do you speak a high level of German?
If your answer is yes to all of the above, your place is definitely at Cognizant!
- You will act as the first point of contact for the client
- You will take calls and handle incoming emails
- Show customers that you care and help find a solution to their IT related questions (don’t worry, we will provide you training)
- Keep track of everything by precise administration
- Work together with the resolving group in case of complex cases
- Make sure you keep the client up-to-date and follow up ongoing cases
What we require:
- High level German and upper-intermediate English language skills
- Experience in customer service is an advantage but not a must – fresh graduates are also welcome
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, open-minded personality and a "can do" attitude
- Your working hours will be sometime between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Monday-Friday)
- Full-time and part-time opportunities are both available
What we offer:
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Easy to access location and modern office building
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events, Company events
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
- General Foundation training, Process Foundation Training, Refresher Trainings and continuous learning and certification opportunities
In case you are interested, please apply via Jelentkezem button underneath.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com