Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
Our client is a worldwide Financial Services company with a Center of Excellence in Budapest.
They are looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist with 3-5 years of working experience.
- Create local regulatory financial reports
- Ensure reconciliation process is well documented, updated and reflects the current process
- Act as a trusted advisor for CFOs, Country Controllers, Financial Reporting Leads in the region, providing guidance and best practices and support on audits or regulatory inquiries
- Ensure that control issues are remedied
- Daily review of Liquidity position with Corporate & Risk Treasury
- Establishing and implementing standard control framework across supported countries
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making.
- 3-5 years of work experience - Finance, Reporting, Accounting, Audit, Controlling, Risk experience is an advantage
- University/College degree in finance/accounting
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Good understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and Financial Markets and Products/Regulatory Reporting requirements
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
- Home office is supported
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!