We are looking for a Financial Reporting Senior Analyst for our Team within the Regulatory Reporting organization.
Financial Reporting Senior Analyst – 18046169
- Production & delivery of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory returns and monitoring reports
- Maintenance and further enhancement of controls & reports including reconciliations, adjustments & variance analysis
- Participation in efficiency and innovation projects on ad hoc basis by reviewing and developing current processes and enhancing controls.
- Provide support to country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Check and ensure that procedures, process notes and policies are up-to-date and applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Proactively identify, escalate and help resolve issues
- Review the regulatory reporting control environment of any new countries whose processes are being migrated to the CSC and come up with recommendations before, during and after process migrations
- Participate in projects to implement any new or changing regulatory requirements and enhancing the regulatory reporting system infrastructure
- Participate in future process migrations from new countries
- Identify and evaluate design and operating control deficiencies; and ensure that control issues are escalated to appropriate level.
- Establishing and enforcing standard control framework across CSC countries.
- Coordinating controls and standardization related projects that span multiple countries and teams, or which require special expertise.
- Responsible for the quality of regulatory and management reports by acting as a reviewer
- 3-5 years of work experience in financial, regulatory or risk reporting / auditing roles
- University/College degree in finance/accounting
- Advanced written and spoken English – any additional EMEA language knowledge is an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Prior experience in a regulatory or risk reporting role is an advantage
- Basel 2/Basel 3 highly advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and Financial Markets and Products/Regulatory Reporting requirements
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries
- Enhance knowledge about banking products and their accounting rules
- Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in different EMEA countries
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Gaining knowledge about banking and capital market products provided by Citi to clients on a global scale
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Access to Citi’s huge training database and subscription to external online training providers
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
- Competitive salary package
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 35.
How to Apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.