Financial Reporting Manager
Join our expanding Citi Finance Team in Budapest and make your own progress in a supportive and friendly environment!
We are a people-oriented organization that appreciates and promotes personal and professional aspirations. Our corporate culture is empathic: we acknowledge life-work balance throughout your career path.
Financial Reporting Manager
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for the management of the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly returns to Central Banks and other policymakers in multiple countries in the EMEA region.
In this position you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and review the production and delivery of the daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly returns;
- Team management responsibility for a team of analysts, including recruitment, goal setting, performance evaluation;
- Maintenance and further development of key controls including reconciliations, variance analysis and mapping reviews;
- Check and ensure that procedures and policies are applied to adequately cover rules and regulations;
- Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency;
- Deep involvement in new system / process implementations related to Regulatory reporting requirements;
- Provide support to in-country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries);
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
The ideal candidate for this position preferably possesses the following qualifications and skills:
- 6+ years of experience in a banking accounting / financial reporting / controlling
- Team management experience
- Prior experience in a statistical and/or regulatory reporting role would be an advantage
- Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge
- Advanced / Fluent English and Hungarian language knowledge
- Additional EMEA language knowledge is an advantage
- IFRS experience is an advantage;
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) is an advantage.
We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
- Competitive compensation package with a wide range of benefits:
- Cafeteria Program
- Remote Working Allowance - for colleagues working in hybrid and remote work models
- Paid Parental Leave Program - maternity leave and paternity leave
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms at our offices
- Pension Plan Contribution to voluntary pension fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a wide variety of learning and development programs, online course libraires and upskilling platforms, such as Udemy and Degreed
- Flexible work arrangements to support colleagues’ in managing work - life balance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- Socially active employee communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Finance, Accounting
Sounds like Citi has everything you need?
Apply to join the world’s most global bank and discover the true extent of your capabilities.