Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience!
Financial Reporting Intern - VOC0002NA
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Supporting the Vodafone Group reporting colleagues in the preparation of financial statement for the Vodafone leadership team
- Collecting and validation different data regarding financial activities
- Keeping in touch mostly via e-mail with our international partners
- Taking part in projects conducted by the team
We have been searching for you, if you:
- Have a full time active university semester now
- Are self-confident in Hungarian and English communication as well
- Have a professional knowledge in MS Excel, but it is an advantage if you are familiar with Macro/VBA
- Are studying finance and accountancy and are interested in financial reporting Systems
What you can expect from us is:
- Flexible work schedule with 20 hours/week
- Six-month long Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company
- Opportunities to gain experience in financial reporting using different tools
- Further career opportunities in the field of business intelligence or other departments
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Part-time 4 hours
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- Hungarian - intermediary/communicative
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Vodafone Shared Services Budapest position), please apply online by uploading your professional updated English CV.