Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Financial Project Controller in the CFO GBS Customer&Project Controlling organization is responsible for ensuring the quality of project’s planned and reported financials, and applies financial skills to improve project performance in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. FPC is accountable for ensuring the highest standards of business controls, data integrity & ethics standard.
Financial Project Controller
Purpose of the role & key responsibilities
- Manages end to end accounting controlling for customer projects for all BG’s, being main point of contact for project accounting matters with all stakeholders.
- Responsible to set up and maintain projects in ERP system.
- Supports PM/PMO organization to understand the accounting impacts in the project actuals and forecast.
- Assess update in accounting treatment of projects in execution phase and prepares material for approval.
- Ensures project adherence to RRB decisions.
- Responsible for the correctness of the actual reporting of sales, cost and balance sheet items.
- Responsible to monitor and control the Project balance sheet and perform Netting exercise
- Contributes in order backlog verification for the assigned project(s)
- Ensures compliance with Nokia accounting principles, reporting guidelines, processes, tools and internal controls within the project.
- Provides information to Internal and external auditors on project financials.
- Supports PM on Project Forecast and Project Performance review
Required competencies and experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Controlling at international company (Telecommunication industry is advantage)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling (Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory Management, Revenue Recognition)
- Expert skills in ERP, IFRS and RRB policy
- Good knowledge of the Nokia business and business drivers
- Expert skills in Corporate processes and tools
- Fluent command of business English (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding team player with excellent networking, communication skills having service oriented, remarkably pro-active mindset
- Ability to work across boundaries and in virtual/cross-functional teams
- Good presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with financial service recipients
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Finance, Accounting
- Project Management
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!