Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
SSO FPC in the SSO Financial Project Controlling Services organization is responsible for ensuring the quality of project’s planned and reported financials and applies financial skills to improve project performance in accordance with the Service Description and agreed targets. SSO FPC is accountable for ensuring the highest standards of business controls, data integrity & ethics standard.
We are looking for Financial Project Controller!
About the project
- “pre sales” document preparation, Cash Flow and pricing calculation
- Coordinates system setups with Business Controller, Logistics to ensure the system structure enables full transparency and control.
- Provides information to support various business models during tendering
- Validates the Revenue, Cost and Profitability of the project, assists the team members in project financials understanding
- Responsible for order, invoice and inventory data correctness by aligning with involved parties
- Supports the Business Controller in maintaining revenue recognition related documentation
- Coordinates required system maintenance during project and system closing activities at the end of the project
- Completes month-end transactions according to requirements
- Has a clear understanding of deliverables according to the customer contract and works with the responsible team members to identify claims, risks and additional sellable works
- Ensures compliance with financial policies, instructions, guidance, processes, tools, accounting principles and internal controls in the project.
- Prepares audit evidence to ensure internal control compliance in conjunction with Business Controller
- Sets up and maintains accurate financial planning of the project in the appropriate tools
- Responsible for analysis and planning of project related financials (revenue, costs, gross profit, inventory, receivables, advance payments, cash-in)
- Responsible for cost of sales and revenue recognition accuracy
- Conducts monthly reviews with the responsible team members to ensure common understanding of project performance
- Proactively monitors and controls the financial and operational performance of the project against the plan
- Conducts monthly reviews with customer business teams to ensure full understanding of variances and to trigger actions to manage variances against the cost baseline
- Identifies and flags risks impacting project financials and actively contributes to risk mitigation, proposing corrective actions including accrual bookings and needed provisions
- Coordinates required closing activities at the end of the project in ERP systems
Project set up
Tasks & Project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in Controlling at international company (Telecommunication industry is advantage)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Financial Accounting, Planning, Reporting & Analysis, Controlling (Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory Management, Revenue Recognition)
- Fluent command of business English (both written and spoken)
- Outstanding team player with excellent networking, communication skills having service oriented, remarkably pro-active mindset
- Ability to work across boundaries and in virtual/cross-functional teams
- Good presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with financial service recipients
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
What we offer:
- Brand new office which is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Corvin negyed
- Diverse company culture
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
- Flexible working hours
- 30+ sport and hobby clubs are available
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem” button underneath.