In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Financial Operations Specialist - Maternity Cover - VOC00032Y
Main role purpose: To perform regular and ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses for financial and operations management related to various activities (process improvements/ bank receipts/ roaming receipts and payments / agency revenue collection / dealer commissions etc.)
What you will do:
- Uploads and reconciles bank receipts in SAP.
- Allocates payments to correct vendor accounts/ roaming receipts/ payments to general or sub-ledger.
- Performs month-end reporting, completes balance sheet reconciliations and month-end accruals.
- Resolves blocked items and disputes raised by the vendors
- Provides support for new forecasting requests, performs productivity assessments, what if scenarios, and related analysis.
- Participates in projects that have a potential impact on reports or processes related to the commissioning area, participates in the sign-off process.
- Acts as a consultant to business partners in shaping the commissioning schemes. Presents the financial impact and assesses the technical feasibility of proposed modifications to the commissioning scheme.
- Delivers reports, analyzes commission data, suggests corrective actions, initiates projects to improve data quality and processes. Optimizes the dealer payment process.
- Performs root cause analysis and solves related problems, to ensure issues do not recur, to prevent the emergence of new issues and to improve productivity.
This position is for you if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience in financial accounting or supply chain/sourcing
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills both in Hungarian and English
- Customer oriented mindset
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Multitasking ability
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
Why should you join us:
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home multiple days per month
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistics administrator
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest 1087 Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.