Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Financial Operations Specialist - Hungarian Speaking (Fixed term 1 year)
Your role in a nutshell:
To perform regular and ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses for financial and operations management related to various activities (for example: process improvements, bank receipts, roaming receipts and payments, agency revenue collection, dealer commissions)
Why you will love your job:
- Prepare reports on query analysis, focus on problematic vendors, show trends and create charts.
- Resolve local markets and vendor queries and process incoming local markets/vendor e-mails.
- Prevent queries, resolve issue’s root causes to avoid reoccurrence.
- Support other team members on complex queries.
- Inform query originator of expected time of resolution and/or provide regular feedback on status of resolution.
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and operating companies.
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent Hungarian and intermediate English (both written and verbal)
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Procurement
- Experience in a Shared Services environment is a huge advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and outstanding communication skills
- Independency at work with a self-starter, proactive attitude
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!