Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Financial Operations Associate – Roaming
Your role in a nutshell:
The Vodafone Financial Clearing House is a global competence centre of VF Group within Finance Operations. It has a constantly growing portfolio of clearing services for various B2B service lines such as Roaming, Internet of things IoT, Interconnect, Enterprise incl. Intercompany and SMS Hubbing.
This role includes end to end activities in Finance Clearing House invoice processes and primarily to outgoing disputing related to B2B partners within the agreed turnaround time in compliance with company policy and KPIs.
Why you will love your job:
- Ensure that the master data is updated accurately for changes and modifications to enable payment allocation
- Allocate multiple currency incoming payments in a timely manner for all service lines
- Take part in invoice processing activities to ensure that everything is handled in a compliant way and book invoices
- Request payment notifications and prepare payment proposals
- Keep contact with markets and support intragroup settlement
- Liaise with various internal and external parties to clarify unallocated positions
- Analyze and/or prepare reports and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary
What will you bring to the team:
- 1 year of experience gained in a similar role but fresh graduates with a strong financial knowledge are also welcome
- Fluency in English
- Accounting knowledge/experience is an advantage
- Financial awareness, good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Confident communication and negotiation skills
What we offer:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!