We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate – Real Estate – Spanish speaking - 000000190736
In this role you will liaise with vendors to ensure invoices are processed, answer and investigate vendor queries. You will process invoice corrections and ensure the payment of the invoice.
What you will do:
- Resolve queries relating to invoices (internal and external) with a customer service attitude
- Take incoming vendor or local market calls, process incoming vendor and local market e-mails
- Match the invoices against the purchase order, check and process those invoices which are not matched against any purchase order and correct any errors
- Quality checking to ensure the booked invoices are correct and rebook invoices if incorrect entries are made
- Take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Establish good understanding of the end-to-end Real Estate process working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and operating companies
- Compile, deliver and analyze reports as needed and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary
- At least upper-intermediate level in Spanish and English knowledge (both written and verbal)
- Interest of the field of finance
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting or Accounts Payable area is a huge advantage, but fresh graduates are most welcome
- Experience in a shared service environment is also an advantage
- Self-starter, proactive attitude and team-player
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- Spanish - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position please apply online by uploading your professional English CV. Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!