At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a
Financial Operations Associate - Real Estate - Italian speaking
Your role in a nutshell:
Your main activity as a Financial Operations Associate is to register and manage landlord contracts and process vendor invoices. You will be supporting Vodafone entities and partners and keeping daily contact with them.
Why will you love your job:
- Validate, post and book the landlord invoices
- Resolve queries relating to invoices (internal and external) with a customer service attitude
- Register, block and send Real Estate contracts to the Local Market for approval
- Handle the electricity invoices of the real estates
- Improve the existing processes within the team
- Monitor, renew and maintain contracts
- Quality checking to ensure the booked invoices are correct and rebook invoices if incorrect entries are made
- Ensure resolution of external customer queries
- Build strong relationship with external Business partners
What will you bring to the team:
- Fluent Italian and intermediate English language skills
- MS Office skills, SAP experience is an advantage
- Some experience gained in a similar position would be an advantage, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Qualification in Finance is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- freshly graduated/career starter
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Italian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44..
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!