At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Financial Operations Associate - Interconnection - Italian speaking (part time 30 hours/week)
Your role in a nutshell:
To perform regular and ad-hoc accounting and financial analyses for financial and operations management related to various activities.
Why you will love your job:
- Liases with vendors and suppliers to ensure invoices are compliant
- Matches the invoices against the purchase order, escalates special cases
- Codes the non-PO based invoices according to financial rules
- Corrects booking and rebooks them, if incorrect actions were made
- Ensures on time payment of the invoices
- Resolves queries relating to invoices
- Participates in process improvement projects
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluency in English and Italian is a must – both written and verbal
- Experience in financial accounting
- Previous experience within SSC environment is an advantage
- Advanced Computer skills (Excel)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Finance, Accounting
- Billing Assistant, Cashier
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Italian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!