In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate - German speaking - 000000229058
Your main activity as a Financial Operations Associate is to register and manage landlord contracts and process vendor invoices. You will be supporting Vodafone entities and partners keeping daily contact with them.
What you will do:
- Validate, post and book the landlord invoices
- Resolve queries relating to invoices (internal and external) with a customer service attitude
- Register, block and send Real Estate contracts to the Local Market for approval
- Handle the electricity invoices of the real estates
- Improve the existing processes within the team
- Monitor, renew and maintain contracts
- Quality checking to ensure the booked invoices are correct and rebook invoices if incorrect entries are made
- Ensure resolution of external customer queries
- Build strong relationship with external Business partners
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent German and intermediate English language skills
- MS Office skills, SAP experience is an advantage
- Some experience gained in a similar position would be an advantage
- Qualification in Finance is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.