FINANCIAL CONTROLLING & BI MANAGER
We are seeking an experienced Financial Controlling & BI Manager on behalf of our market leader, rapidly growing trading client. The role is based in Pest County.
Besides managing the controlling operation, there will be a key focus on building and managing the Business Intelligence team (3-5 HCs) as well, in order to support / establish a data-based decision making strategy & direction.
In this position you have the chance to join a fast-pace environment where continuous challenges are guaranteed by dynamic growth, new team developments and various new process implementations / launches.
- Budget preparation, forecasting, management reporting, financial planning
- Managing the work of the controlling team (3-5 HCs), providing support in daily matters
- Building, managing and developing the BI team, defining and implementing new processes, workflows, procedures in order to move towards a data-based decision making model
- Driving the data-warehouse building project, ensuring efficient operation of the system
- Business partnering – understanding key business movements, providing value added analysis and insight
- Preparing variance analysis reports through deep understanding of business figures
- Ensuring high level of internal control activities, acting as key person in audits, ensuring fiscal compliance
- Preparing visual presentations on financial and BI related matters
- Business case preparation, cost-profit analysis, providing support in key business decisions
- University / college degree
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in managing controlling / finance teams at trading companies
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in managing & building Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse processes and teams, deep understanding of data-based decision making model and how to kick-start within an organisaion that is new to it
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Outstanding analytical and numerical skills, strong IT literacy
- Very strong stakeholder management and business partnering skills, excellent communication and presentation
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!