Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Financial Business Analyst
for our Technology Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Key member of the Finance team by supporting decision making process, including the analysis of the segment revenue (customer movement, ARPU & cost drivers), coordinating planning processes, review of commercial plans and business impacts of initiatives. Share knowledge within the team, keep contact with Business Unit, supports the manager.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Prepares information submitted to the group in HFM system
- Upload information into local Cognos system, mostly actual figures every month
- Be reliable owner of non-financial KPIs, validate and upload into HFM and TM1 system
- Create interface connection between SAP and TM1 system
- Deliver regular & ad-hoc reports
- Co-ordinate planning & forecasting processes and upload figures to HFM
- Participate in reports reconciliation and simplification
- Ensure the timely delivery of insightful management information to the business unit in order to support effective decision making
- Ensure the monitoring of targets
We are looking for you if you have
- A bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Economics, IT
- 1-3 years experience in multinational environment
- Excellent controlling and analytical skills, logical thinking
- Intermediate level of English knowledge (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint knowledge (lookup, pivot, functions, charts & diagrams, macro)
The most important thing for us is the health and safety of our employees, so we have introduced the following measures for our current and future employees to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- We provide home office opportunity for most of our colleagues working in the capital and ensure the necessary equipments as well (laptop, mobile phone, internet if needed)
- In our retail stores plexi walls, gloves, masks and social distancing floor marks provide protection
- We also provide home office for those who work in our call center in Miskolc, and have the opportunity to do so
- Our technical colleagues are also equipped with protective equipment
Applying for our jobs is still going smoothly:
1. In the selection process, we use video interview format that does not require personal appearance
2. The entry date may vary depending on the job, it will be communicated by the designated recruiter
3. You need to appear in person only once when you are hired and need to pick up the necessary equipment for remote work (it will happen in a safe environment, our colleagues wear protective gear during the handover)
4. After getting your laptop and mobile phone, your manager and team members will help you to get to know your tasks via conference calls
We continue to work together day by day to make everyday life better, easier, and more enjoyable with our technology and services.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.