You will be a key person of our operations team, handling administrative duties and financial procedures. You will ensure a high level of financial and administrational support for the team.
Your tasks will include:
- Issuing invoices and proformas, manage bank accounts and petty cash
- Updating the CRM system with the invoices’ details
- Keeping contact with translators and other customers, handling incoming invoices
- Financial administration, keeping contact with the accountants
- Assisting the operative and the sales team with administration
You’ll love working with us if...
- you find joy in providing a professional work environment for the team and for our clients
- you are looking for an international work environment with a cooperation-based work culture
- you are a meticulous perfectionist about administration
- you enjoy learning about the diverse aspects of our business and finances
- 1-3 yrs experience in financial administration and/or office assistant roles (fresh graduates with relevant studies are also welcome)
- Native Hungarian and fluent, professional English language skills (written and spoken)
- High level Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of any invoicing software is a plus
- A degree in Business Administration or relevant field is a plus but not required
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - native
1027 Budapest, Kapás u. 11-15. VI/1.
How to apply
Please send your English language CV, a cover letter indicating your previous work experience relevant to the current position and your salary expectation.