Financial Analyst (Sales Controller)
We are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst (Controller) to join our Finance team in Budapest.
Main tasks to cover are:
- Planning and reporting of Ad-Sales revenues,
- Review of related contracts and analysis of revenue data against plans, variance analysis,
- Year-end reconciliation of revenues,
- Calculation of sales commissions,
- Active participation in financial planning process, maintenance of management reporting system,
- Ownership of financial processes, problem solving support,
- Very active cooperation with most of the co-departments (Strategy, Research, Sales, Marketing, Brand Solution etc.).
We are looking for you if you:
- have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience with the above tasks,
- are fluent in English and Hungarian,
- are analytical, proactive, precise, independent and communicative,
- can handle pressure that comes with the responsibility,
- are cooperative,
- are native in Excel and SAP (experience with Longview is a plus).
Experience in the Media industry is a significant advantage.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
- We are dedicated and enthusiastic about our job,
- You can be part of an exciting sector,
- You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
And some extras we offer:
- Award-winning office,
- Massage chair,
- Viacom Pub and other regular events (Spark, Spark Life, Viacommunity Day, etc.),
- Birthday celebrations,
- Fruit days,
- Buddy from the first day on,
- Opportunity to take part in shootings,
- Open, inclusive community.
Please bear in mind that during your application to the job posting you will be sharing personal data with Viacom International Hungary Kft, such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
By applying to the job (sending your CV, motivational letter, etc.), you consent to Viacom International Hungary Kft’s processing of your personal data during the course of recruitment process for the purposes indicated in our data protection policy.
You have the right to request (i) access to your personal data, (ii) their rectification, (iii) erasure or (iv) restriction of processing or (v) to object to the processing, as well as (vi) the right to data portability any time. Please note that by asking us to erase your personal data we will consider you withdraw from the job application.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1113 Bocskai út 134-146.
Sounds just like you?
If you are interested, please apply by clicking “Jelentkezem” and send your CV in English, stating your range of salary expectations.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!