An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Financial Specialist (assistant) in our Finance Team.
The Getronics family is an ICT Services group consisting of the Getronics and Connectis brands. With an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the Getronics family has nearly 4,500 employees in 22 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific & Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Unified Communications, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Partner Technology, Managed Services and Security.
Getronics is a leading member in the Global Workspace Alliance, a unique model that provides customers with a consistent IT service throughout the world, with one single point of contact and billing entity, delivering services to over 100 countries. The GWA manages 9.9m workspace assets globally and was ranked number 3 by OVUM among other leading global vendors for workplace management.
Getronics support its employees to become experts in their field though development by an in-house University and an internal recruitment program.
Financial Accountant (UK)
- Responsible for revenue and COGS accounting for month end and support internal and external audit queries.
- Understanding and engaging in client commercials, contracts and change requests.
- Identify measure and report on the underlying drivers of the business.
- To prepare and challenge annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Prepare the accounts for assigned customers by providing professional judgment and raising accounting adjustments as appropriate (using SAP and BW) in line with accounting policy and the production/ reconciliation of balance sheets.
- Analysis of, managing, mitigating and formal escalation of risks in line with company policies and controls.
- Focusing management team attention on resolution of issues to enable optimal cashflow.
- To support cost allocations for client accounts.
- Adhoc work in line with the business needs.
- 3 to 5 year experienced qualified accountant
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Stakeholder management
- Management Accounting experienc
- Annual budgets and monthly forecasting
- SAP, BW preferable
- Strong excel knowledge is necessary
- Self starter who is highly motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Strong reconciliation and accruals skills
- IFRS accounting/financial reporting principles
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet reporting deadlines
- Strong English language knowledge
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Remote based work
- Career development
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.