GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace. We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.
As a Financial Accountant in GE, you will be an integral part of our Global Operations Center in Budapest, providing complex accounting services to over 800 legal entities operated by GE affiliates across Europe. You will work closely with local and regional business controllership and local corporate tax teams as well as our auditors.
- Preparation of country specific financial statements
- Own the planning and execution of the yearly audit cycle
- Coordination of financial statement preparation with internal (R2R, AP, Treasury) and external (Auditors, TAX) stakeholders
- Participate in improvement projects (e.g. simplification, ERP deployment projects)
- Maintain your own portfolio of 5-15 entities (depending on size and complexity of the supported business)
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and/or equivalent experience
- Strong financial accounting knowledge - preferably external audit or public accounting experience
- Strong English knowledge both in written and oral - other European language knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills, stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
- Health Insurance
- Young and multinational organization - 53 Nationalities
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Onsite gym
- Outstanding training and language course opportunities
- Cultural communities (Volunteer, Working Parents, Women’s Network)
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.