Nissan, a multinational company with worldwide well-known, strong brand is looking for an
For a “bold, smart and accessible” candidate!
Enthusiasm, motivation, willingness to learn and work! These are our keywords besides the desire to work with people in an international environment. As a Trainee you will support your department in terms of preparation and administration. You will be fully responsible for your activities and based on your performance you might be involved into the deep professional part of the job.
- Responsible for incoming invoice scanning and uploading
- Prepare daily treasury report
- Responsible for invoice/mail related topics (vendor queries)
- Handle invoicing related topics (mismatch, reminders, approval)
- Support the preparation of the monthly closing
- Support audit processes
We need someone with
- ongoing full time studies (University or College preferably in the faculty of Finance) minimum in the next 12 months
- availability of 25 working hours / week
- advanced level of English, MS Excel and Word skills
- good interpersonal, communication, coordination and analytical skills
- ability to learn fast and ambition to grow within the organization
What we offer
- Real opportunity to gain valuable professional work experience
- Flexible and supportive work and team environment
- Possibility to work in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Participate in teambuilding activities
- Gym possibility once a week
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
If you are interested please send your CV in English.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.